Friday, July 15, 2011

In Love - Again! :)

Summers have drained me completely over the past few months! I was on my way back home on a hot evening, the time being around 7 PM. The only moisture I felt was that of my sweat. No sign of breeze anywhere. Suddenly the weather seemed to change! Black clouds began to cover the sky as I walked. I felt a drop of water kiss my skin which I wasn't sure where it came from. I looked up at the sky and a curve struck my face. It wasn't just one drop of water! It was rain!


I realised how much I wanted this rain! How much I wanted to get drenched. I stood in my place for a while feeling the rain all over my body. I had the same feeling which I get when I have the first bite of my favorite chocolate icecream! I'd never been fond of summers somehow. And it's not even that I loved rains a lot but the first rain is something I fall in love with every year all over again!

















No more hot, sweaty days! No more thirsty hours! No more fear of sun burns!


Hot mirchi-bajjis, hot cuppa coffee & soft music! Terrific combination! I can cuddle up in my bed now with my blanket & a book to read. I can get up late during holidays as the Sun is not gonna disturb my peaceful sleep!



Photo Source "http://weheartit.com/entry/7799304"

14 comments:

  1. Gud topic at right time nammu.. and its very Nyc blog! young writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. make writing yr hobby dr. Good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented dear..I really love the way you write...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice one nammu. you will become writer in your future. please concentrate on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain brings along beautiful feelings with it! Loved the pic and your writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. atleast you are relieved from the hot summer days.... it's still burning here in my place.... enjoy the rain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.... Dat's sad...:(
    Wil surely enjoy :)
    BTW... Thanx a ton for visitin my blog Sneha:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love rain.. nice post... happy monsoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in the middle-east now and I miss the rain soooo much! Its been several months since I saw rain. boo hoo! I want some rain toooo-send a few showers this way Namrata!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madam Mahalingam :o

    Sorry, but your surname reminds me of the hindi dubbed version of "talespin" :-s

    and I couldn't say such thing your latest post so fished out a post on which you won't mind an off-topic comment :-?

    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...